Fact Finding Tour Sub-Saharan Africa – Let’s do it again!
Members have the opportunity to explore the Ivory Coast and Ghana in November.
After the experience exchange Sub-Saharan Africa, which took place recently, the agenda for the next Fact Finding Tour in the sub-Saharan region is ready. In November, we will visit two countries in West Africa – the Ivory Coast and Ghana. The trip will be combined with a visit of the Agrofood & plastprintpack Westafrica trade fair, which will take place in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) this year. The trip will be during the 47th calendar week (19 to 23 November). The agenda is as follows:
- Monday, 19 November 2018: Arrival
- Tuesday, 20 November 2018: Company visits of local processors at the Ivory Coast
- Wednesday, 21 November 2018: Trade fair Agrofood & plastprintpack visit incl. mini-symposium, B2B talks, individual trade fair tour and connecting flight to Ghana
- Thursday, 22 November 2018: Company visit of local processors in Ghana
- Friday, 23 November 2018: Symposium with B2B talks and return flight to Germany
For all further questions, please contact Florian Mikulasch.
- Phone: +49 69 6603 1836