Statistics and business cycle
An overview of all offers of the trade association for market observation, market information and user industries.
For the purpose of market observation, the trade association offers its member companies as well as the press and interested public various modules on customer areas, markets and regions. In addition, it regularly provides an economic overview of the plastics and rubber machinery sector and its position within the overall mechanical engineering industry and the plastics and rubber industry as a whole.
An overview of what the trade association has to offer:
- Order intake and sales statistics: mechanical engineering, plastics and rubber machinery as well as detailed figures on the various machine segments of the branch
- Exclusive primary surveys among participating member companies in the fields of injection moulding machines, extruders and blow moulding machines - partly at European level
- Foreign trade figures from the statistical database on mechanical engineering in general, plastics and rubber machinery and all machine segments of the branch
- Production figures from the statistical database on mechanical engineering in general, plastics and rubber machinery and all machine segments of the branch
- Plastic production and consumption: data and forecasts for many countries and regions
- Economic reports on the automotive, construction and packaging industries for the most important markets
- Information on the markets of all customer industries from A for automotive to M for medicine to V for packaging
- Semi-annual survey of the business situation and expectations among the member companies
- Industry Report: Overview of the economic situation in the industry
- Charge rates for service personnel